No Win - No Fee
If your claim is unsuccessful you may not need to pay any legal fees.
No Win No Fee
Our No Win – No Fee arrangement provides access to justice and legal representation to people who would otherwise not be able to afford it. Under the No Win – No Fee arrangement, if your claim is unsuccessful you may not need to pay any legal fees.
We will take you through this arrangement in more detail in your free first initial appointment.
A range of claims are covered under No Win – No Fee
Liptak Lawyers offer No Win – No Fee arrangements for many of our personal injury related legal services, including:
- Motor Vehicle claims
- Will Disputes
- Contesting A Will SA
However in some cases, such as complex Medical Law claims, you may be required to contribute to the upfront cost of the initial investigative reports. We’ll assess and discuss with you any likely additional costs before you agree to work with us.
The No Win – No Fee arrangement sets out our obligations
We’ll set out the conditions for the arrangement in a written Legal Cost Agreement, which you’ll need to sign before we start work on your claim.
The Legal Cost Agreement also sets out our obligations to you, the client, which in general terms are to:
- Work on your claim in a prompt, efficient and professional manner
- Regularly inform you of the progress of your claim
- Consult you before any special or unusual expense is incurred
- Advise you if and when our estimate of your legal costs changes substantially.
It also sets out your obligations
Under a No Win – No Fee arrangement, we ask that you, in general:
- Tell us openly and honestly everything that is relevant to your claim and let us know of any material change in your circumstances that might impact on your claim
- Fully cooperate with us and do everything that we reasonably ask
- Accept and follow all reasonable advice that we give you
We’re here to help. Make an enquiry now.
If you have a question, want some more information or would just like to speak to someone, make an enquiry now and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Make an enquiry Call us on (08) 8123 1808
Complete the form below to request your free initial consultation*
Send us your enquiry
*No cost initial consultations may be in person at one of our offices or by telephone, at our discretion. Please be sure to have all information and applicable documents available for your free consultation.
Barristers & Solicitors
North Adelaide Office
262 Melbourne Street
Tel : (08) 8123 1808
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org